Welcome to Direct Local Health
Direct Local Health are, and have been involved in:
- GP Federation Extended Access service, arranging GP, Nurse, Phlebotomist and reception staff at five Hub locations in the Watford and Three Rivers area. This includes the provision of weekday Paediatric clinics for patients 0-4 years old.
- GP Federation Primary Care Mental Health service - providing access to a Community Mental Health Worker for patients across Watford and Three Rivers, and onward access to a Community Support Worker if appropriate.
- A GP Federation project to improve shingles uptake and protect patients in the locality.
- Organisation of Integrated Urgent Treatment Service appointments and facilitation of local transformational plans from October 2018-March 2019.
- Provision of GPs in the Emergency Department at Watford General Hospital, December 2017-April 2018, October 2018-October 2019.
(Site updated 17/03/2020)